I had a chance to conduct a 1:1 interview with Marissa Mayer when she was Vice President at Google. The 90 minute interview was filmed before a live audience at Turner Studios.
In honor of Marissa Mayer being named CEO at Yahoo, watch a flashback of our interview and read the five-part series I wrote about it (links below):
Excerpts in this five-part series Q&A articles:
- Innovation at Google: Interview with Marissa Mayer (Part 1)
- More from my 1:1 interview with Marissa Mayer: Culture & Innovation (Part 2)
- Talking with Marissa Mayer: product management, prototypes, 20% time (part 3)
- Interview with Marissa Mayer: Small Teams and Leapfrogging (Part 4)
- Google at 10: Marissa Mayer, VP Google talks about Apple and Steve Jobs (Part 5)
My name is David Eckoff, and I’m cofounder of Pickoff Sports a technology startup developing a SaaS social games platform.
I’m also an advisor to media and technology companies, helping take revolutionary ideas from the drawing board to market, through my company Revolutionary Ventures. I’ve worked with companies included Kleiner Perkins backed Zazzle.com, live interactive broadcasting platform Ustream.TV, 3D Virtual World innovator Kaneva, and more.
I love feedback! Contact me.