Fifteen finalists will pitch their businesses in front of a live audience and live judges panel. The finalists will be competing for a $50,000 prize pool and over $350,000 in suite of services.
The finale of the Biz Launch Competition 2016 will be open to the public (register here to attend). In partnership with the Technology Association of Georgia, Venture Atlanta, and Metro Atlanta Chamber.
This will be my eighth year judging the competition. I love seeing the variety of startups in Georgia. And enjoy learning from the perspective of the other judges.
Past winners and participating companies include Pindrop Security (investors include a16z), Monsieur, Techturized, Salesloft, and Rigor.
With an impressive lineup of startups pitching in the 2016 competition, it should be an interesting and engaging event.
- Baasware: A holistic approach to fulfilling enterprise software needs
- DecisionIQ: Proprietary software for managing inventories of spare equipment parts
- Fittery: Software to ensure perfect fit in online clothing purchases
- FIXD: Technology that monitors vehicle problems
- FraudScope: Software to detect and reduce medical fraud
- Freeing Returns: App to streamline retail returns
- Green Badger: Software tools to aid in the construction of LEED certified buildings
- Intelligent Pathway: Online personalized learning for pre-K-12 students
- RaceIQ Engineering: Cyber security software for the automotive market
- Sequr: Visitor management software for residential buildings
- Spün: Calorie-counting, nutrition tracking hi-tech utensils
- TrendBrew: Commerce platform connecting shoppers with social influencers and sellers
- VeriSolutions Restaurant and food safety protocol monitoring solutions
- Vestigo: Centralized marketplace for unique locally-guided adventures
- Vitamin C: Automated recruitment service for healthcare providers